Sunday, August 06, 2006

Corporate Culture is an Oxymoron

I just finished dinner, watching a documentary called The Corporation. It's fantastic. Really, it should be required viewing for everyone. You can download it in 6 parts at

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

The Corporation is one of the best videos on the site - well researched and brilliantly edited.

One thing to know is that the website is full of videos on 9/11 and the conspiracy some believe is behind it. While I don't agree with most of that, I can say I fully respect their right to express their dissatisfactions. If they're wrong, they're wrong; but if they're right to any degree, we should sit up and take notice. And for that, my hat's off to you.

This is the thing I like about conspiracy theorists: they've got the nerve to question the status quo. Maybe it's in their minds that there's something behind it, and maybe they line their baseball caps with aluminum foil, but it's a hell of a lot better than sitting there like a marshmallow getting roasted on a stick.

No comments: