Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It's a busy month, and will be a busy few months, so - if you haven't noticed already - I'll be posting less frequently for a while. Of course, I've said that before. And what happened? I posted the next day!

But really, Dear Readers, I have to concentrate a bit more than usual. I would love to write more, but duty calls.

So, for your meantime enjoyment, here's a little joke - yes, I'm easily amused. Stop me if you've heard this one:

A kid goes to the local whorehouse. "Give me the skankiest hooker you got, the most disease-ridden one," he says to the madam.

The madam raises her eyebrows. She says, "Our ladies are not skanky." The kid pours his piggy bank on the table. "Right this way."

They go the parlor. The madam calls out a vile-looking vixen. "Say, what do you want this one for?" asks the madam.

The kid says, "Because Mom and Dad are going out tonight, and the babysitter has sex with me while they're gone. So she'll get sick."

"Why do you want to get your babysitter sick?"

"Well, when Mom and Dad get back, Dad will drive the babysitter home - he does that every time, and they have sex in the car."

"Now why do you want your father to get the clap?"

"So that Mom catches it when they have sex."

The madam is getting a little worried by now. "What do you want your mom to get the clap for?"

"Because when Dad's at work, she has sex with the mailman, so he'll get sick."

"Why do you want that?"

"'Cuz he ran over my frog!" the kid cries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that one. Ribbit! :-)