Sunday, August 03, 2008

Waiter, there's a blog in my soup!


Here's something you might find interesting: Waiter Rant. (It's in Ye Olde Blogrolle too.) Fine writing about working in fine dining establishments. Play catch-up, like me, by going through it (hint: going chronologically helps when reading some posts). One entry I rather like can be found here.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I worked in the kitchens of a few restaurants. I can't say it was my favorite job, but it was a good experience in several ways. So The Waiter has got the Wordverter Seal of Approval for taking that experience - much more than I got - and turning it into something even better: a comment on living.

(Image coolly purloined from http://julesverne-art.nl/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16)

No comments: